Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracow - Poland
Brick 
Hi, 
Cracow is a very touristic City. It used to be capitol of Poland. 
It offers most intence nightlife of all the Cities in Poland, as far more other atteacrions. 

But if you want to visit it and not be fulled aroind as other tourists I am offering my company. 

Due to my actual conditions I will be living and working in Cracow for a while. 

Im a native Pole and I know the city very well. 
Fell free to cotact me for company or trourguide or whathever.
constant is change...
(10-19-2019, 09:32 PM)Tigero Wrote: Hi, 
Cracow is a very touristic City. It used to be capitol of Poland. 
It offers most intence nightlife of all the Cities in Poland, as far more other atteacrions. 

But if you want to visit it and not be fulled aroind as other tourists I am offering my company. 

Due to my actual conditions I will be living and working in Cracow for a while. 

Im a native Pole and I know the city very well. 
Fell free to cotact me for company or trourguide or whathever.

Welcome to the forum man. I went to Cracow years ago. Very pretty as I remember.

Cheers!
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Tigero, I am planning to visit Krakow for my next jaunt. Would be good to wing with you.
Welcome!
When you will be here in Cracow?
What you are interested in? (besides chasing girls)

I will be working probably, but at evenings I go out often, so “I’m all yours”

If you planing to be here on a weekend we can arrange some day game based trip (but not in melexWink )

I think this forum don’t have a PM option, but you can use e-mail button and send me your contact on WhatsApp, MSN or what else is there.
constant is change...
(11-01-2019, 07:50 AM)Tigero Wrote: Welcome!
When you will be here in Cracow?
What you are interested in? (besides chasing girls)

I will be working probably, but at evenings I go out often, so “I’m all yours”

If you planing to be here on a weekend we can arrange some day game based trip (but not in  melexWink )

I think this forum don’t have a PM option, but you can use e-mail button and send me your contact on WhatsApp, MSN or what else is there.

Aha - I have figured this out.  

Some of you will have PM option - either :

You registered early on, more than 10 days ago

You did not turn off PM's.

Everyone that registered after a certain time will probably NOT have PM's.  Why? Because the registration form was HUGE and didn't display properly on mobile. So I deleted a bunch of  fields to get it displaying properly.  It was bleeding away new membership sign up.

The developper is not responding to my requests to fix the issues with his theme, so I had to figure this out for myself.  It's not ideal, but you can email each other.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
That was the case,
I was about to send you screenshots with some have this option and some others not...
but you figured out already...

Anyway e-mail is enough for me.
Most of my online chit chats are in WhatsApp.
constant is change...
Hi there. I am very likely moving to Krakow from Germany in a few weeks. I have hired and built a team over there the past year, I love the city. We could meet up when I am there.
Ja, stimdt Wink wir sind viel spass haben Wink
That was you are welcome. Give me PM or email and ill send you my whatsapp, telegram, or msn...

Im always happy to meet someone who isnt normie...
And btw whre are you from in Germany?
constant is change...
I am Italian. Well, I recently broke up and need to shake things a bit. I used to do pick up before a bit. I still think I’d like to have kids one day but who knows maybe I am being delusional. I am into this for the women but also to strengthen my mental health and grow my inner self. I should be in Krakow from the week of the 6th of Jan.
Bien! Even Better. I think of myself sometimes as an Italian. You are more then welcome. Lest burn this City a bit Smile
constant is change...

Possibly Related Threads…
  Warsaw - Poland Tigero 1 693 11-14-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Tigero