Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Small Colombia Thread
Been in colombia last winter for the first time and it was a great experience. Great weather, nice beaches, open and warm people and the women...easy to meet, sexy and very affectionate... Planning to escape the cold winter this year again and go back to Colombia.

Has anybody else been there? Any recommendations of cities and places to visit?
Last time I been in cartagena, Bogota and Medellin?

PS the avocados where great there too. So move your ass to Colombia in January lol
(10-20-2019, 06:45 AM)Bardi Wrote: Been in colombia last winter for the first time and it was a great experience. Great weather, nice beaches, open and warm people and the women...easy to meet, sexy and very affectionate... Planning to escape the cold winter this year again and go back to Colombia.

PS the avocados where great there too. So move your ass to Colombia in January lol
My friend moved to Columbia with hosbound a few years back. In talks about life there she Put the light on something whitch i made a funny remark to put in conversation.
Every netion deepest need is in advertising. So USA is a very hungry nation and you got everywher comercials with Food. Poland is an ill nation, so every where you got pills comercials. And in Columbia, she said, that on the last pages of daly press you got dildos Wink
Can you confirm that?
constant is change...
(10-20-2019, 06:45 AM)Bardi Wrote: Been in colombia last winter for the first time and it was a great experience. Great weather, nice beaches, open and warm people and the women...easy to meet, sexy and very affectionate... Planning to escape the cold winter this year again and go back to Colombia.

Did you go to the gym there? Can you confirm the below?

[Image: gym.jpg]hosting img

T
he gym in Warsaw is just grunting Polish blokes who hog the bench press.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Tigero
[quote pid='32' dateline='1571556345']

My friend moved to Columbia with hosbound a few years back. In talks about life there she Put the light on something whitch i made a funny remark to put in conversation.
Every netion deepest need is in advertising. So USA is a very hungry nation and you got everywher comercials with Food. Poland is an ill nation, so every where you got pills comercials. And in Columbia, she said, that on the last pages of daly press you got dildos Wink
Can you confirm that?
[/quote]
Hahaha. Great. I don't know. Since my Spanish is zeroooooo I didn't read the daily press too much. But by judging by the girls' general attitude.  their need for cocks is surely insatiable.... Surely also for the ones made out of plastic lol

(10-20-2019, 07:29 AM)SteveJabba Wrote:

Did you go to the gym there? Can you confirm the below?

[Image: gym.jpg]hosting img

T
he gym in Warsaw is just grunting Polish blokes who hog the bench press.
I'll investigate that very carefully for you the next time Smile 

(10-20-2019, 07:34 AM)Bardi Wrote: Tigero
[quote pid='32' dateline='1571556345']

Can you confirm that?
Hahaha. Great. I don't know. Since my Spanish is zeroooooo I didn't read the daily press too much. But by judging by the girls' general attitude.  their need for cocks is surely insatiable.... Surely also for the ones made out of plastic lol
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads…
  The Grand Poland Thread SteveJabba 11 5,385 01-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Last Post: macca100
  AMA: The Living In Poland Thread Sandeep 5 1,784 12-15-2019, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Sandeep
  Small Town Pickup Rogue 0 670 11-12-2019, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Rogue