Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Decline Of Western Civilisation/Pop Culture Fodder
So, when I was a teenager, girls rebelled by becoming Goths or Punks, getting piercings, listening to Marylyn Manson, hooking up with a drummer in a band and scoffing diazepam. 

Well, the more things change, the more they stay the same. This girl has turned the volume up on nihilism. She's doing the Billy Eilish, drugged-out, blasse, I'm so over you type trap music. 

But, listen to her talk about her ex. It's sort of sad how much she thinks she's over him. But to me, she's a perfect encapsulation of this digital age's entitlement. She's gross but wants to pretend she's a 'Queen'. etc Constantly boastful, arrogant, likely smells of 3-day body odor and eats nothing but Oreos and McDonalds. Yet, my 15-year-old students love her music. 

We're all fucked. 

(11-09-2019, 09:29 AM)JimmyBaginski Wrote: So, when I was a teenager, girls rebelled by becoming Goths or Punks, getting piercings, listening to Marylyn Manson, hooking up with a drummer in a band and scoffing diazepam. 

Well, the more things change, the more they stay the same. This girl has turned the volume up on nihilism. She's doing the Billy Eilish, drugged-out, blasse, I'm so over you type trap music. 

But, listen to her talk about her ex. It's sort of sad how much she thinks she's over him. But to me, she's a perfect encapsulation of this digital age's entitlement. She's gross but wants to pretend she's a 'Queen'. etc Constantly boastful, arrogant, likely smells of 3-day body odor and eats nothing but Oreos and McDonalds. Yet, my 15-year-old students love her music. 

We're all fucked. 

Focus on what you can change.  I have friends that have recently had a baby here in Poland.  I will probably follow suit in the not too distant future.  That is what they do not want.

More broadly, if you want to get into the fight (and it is a fight), support those who are fighting, even if it's only leaving positive reviews on Amazon etc.  I'm continually staggered by comments on Youtube telling me how much they love my work..But when it comes time to DO something, even only a tiny thing like getting their lazy asses off the platform, they vanish in a puff of smoke (and soy  Smile  )

The worst thing you can do is give in to despair.  I know the temptation is there (for me, it's worries about money), but I try and turn it around to embolden me to get up and fight every day (strategically).  

Quote:It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. —Deuteronomy 31:8 (ESV)

PS.  Your location makes a big difference.  Strategise to get out.  There will be pockets in London but it is one of the most vibe sapping places on earth.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
You are correct Steve. You managed you read my vibe. There was me posting a dumb music video and you just ripped open my soul and told me what I needed to hear.

I've just had enough of working constantly to maintain quiet desperation here in England. But, I don't want to be poor and living in another country again. But, maybe it's time?

If I could figure out a way to make decent money online I'd be out of here. But, I work CRAZY hours. I do triple shifts ie 60 - 70 hour weeks, sometimes. I don't have the time or energy for anything. I can't even think straight enough to strategise. It HAS left me frustrated and despairing at the world. I've even given up trying to game girls. I am the typical PUA lurker who talks about game but doesn't do it. I just don't have time. I've even pushed away from the rotation I'd built over this last year.

I know I have it in me but I'm in a negative spiral, unable to see what advantages I have and only capable of seeing how things are conspiring against me.

I'm not a thick cunt.
This is the sort of "alternative" look the youth of today find attractive? If so then we are FUCKED!
Jimmy!
You can man up anytime if you want!
Crazy hours? Well ive done 56h shifts without sleeping.
Crazy? Yep, maby but it gets me though.
I have depts, live like a rat.
It dosent fucking matter. You are a prince when you feal like one.

Get things done one at a time. Dont minde procastination, dont mind nothing. Its hard, its sad, it puts you in rage. So what?

You're pushing forwad, and the someday miracle happens and you and up sorounded by beautiful women, who are there for you and only you. Not your money, status, looks, etc..

And every fuckin one whants to be you!

If its hard then you knkw that its worh it!
(01-12-2020, 09:06 PM)Tigero Wrote: Jimmy!

Get things done one at a time. Dont minde procastination, dont mind nothing. Its hard, its sad, it puts you in rage. So what?

You're pushing forwad, and the someday miracle happens and you and up sorounded by beautiful women, who are there for you and only you. Not your money, status, looks, etc..

Looks like Jimmy has left the building  Tongue
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
In about 30 years pop music has went from Iron Maiden singing about the flight of Icarus and the Crimean war to subhumans singing about smoking weed and pimping young girls. It's absolutely horrible. Movies too - I find myself unable to watch a movie recorded after 2010 anymore. It's like Stalin's propaganda on a massive OD of estrogen and ecstasy at the same time. 

On the other hand, this may work in your advantage. I've had several relationships where girls loved my age and experience and how I pointed them out to much more interested pieces of art.
(01-12-2020, 09:06 PM)Tigero Wrote: Jimmy!

Tell 'em Tigero. Love that fucking mindset.