Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations On The Forum
I hope you are finding the forum useful, great, interesting etc!

As I mentioned in another thread, Youtube and to an extent Google have been busy making life difficult for content creators.  But I am determined to make this forum and Steve Jabba.com work for the long term.

To do that, I have to monetise.  Now I know some of you have bought my products over the years, and some of you on this very forum have taken a 1 on 1 with me, are involved in my 6 month transformation programme etc.  Believe me when I say I am eternally grateful.

Others of you I know have followed my work for years but never bought anything for whatever reason.  Fair enough, I get it.  

I'm starting off monetisation of this forum by opening up donations.  I know this is a popular model nowadays.  I've set up a page on SteveJabba.com to accept $5 or $10 monthly donations.  So, 1 or 2 cups of gay soy Starbucks coffee per month.  I guess anyone should be able to manage that, if you find the forum valuable.   Smile Tongue

I'm actually surprised how much work is involved and there are still issues with it that I am not happy with. 

Going forward, I am considering : 

Affiliate products.  I'd love to know what products you use regularly that I could try and get cheaper with an affiliate deal.  Soap? Shaving? 
The 6 month drip feed program.  I mentioned this before and this is why this forum was originally set up (although it's now going it's own direction, which I am happy about).
T Shirts.  TBH though the profit margin on these is a big steaming pile of shit, and it's barely worth my time.

Is there anything else I can do to make your life better, easier, happier? What product could I provide to do that?

Thanks again to everyone who bought something off me over the years.  I am profoundly grateful.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Steve,

Thanks again for starting this forum. I find it is great to share ideas with like-minded guys.

I've never started a forum so I don't know if these are good ideas or not, but it seems that there are options available to monetize a forum such as advertising using Google adsense. I googled how to monetize forums and this page has 50 ways to do it:

https://monetizepros.com/features/how-to...resources/
(11-16-2019, 07:51 PM)Lufiend Wrote: Steve,

Thanks again for starting this forum. I find it is great to share ideas with like-minded guys.

I've never started a forum so I don't know if these are good ideas or not, but it seems that there are options available to monetize a forum such as advertising using Google adsense. I googled how to monetize forums and this page has 50 ways to do it:

https://monetizepros.com/features/how-to...resources/
Adsense is not suitable for this forum.  Look at the subject matter.

I'm going to leave as is for some time and monitor growth.  But I can't let this go, so if it doesn't make money within a certain timeframe I'm going to have to start charging for posting rights.  This is why I started with donations, I wanted to make it voluntary.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out