Body Improvement Challenge. 99percentile AKA Muscle hustle
Height : 177cm
Weight : 79kg
Waist: Needs measurement
Bicep: Needs measurement
Neck: Needs measurement
Chest: Needs measurement

BF%: Needs measurement

Goal is losing 2-4kg of fat while keeping (or improving) weightlifting stats.

Plan is
-Skip at least 2 meals a week
-Keep doing my adjusted keto but remove the remaining sugars from the diet (occasional berries and honey, reduce milk and cheese for the 8 weeks)

-2 cardio sessions while keeping at least 2 weightlift sessions a week
-Calorie count using Myfitnesspal 1600-1800 kcal

[Image: 20191111-225744.jpg]

[Image: 20191111-225755.jpg]
Bonza!  Good to have you on board man.
PS Just done your video and added to Secret Society.  You'll see the new post on here.  Smile
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Height : 177cm
Weight : 78.4kg
Waist: Needs measurement
Bicep: Needs measurement
Neck: Needs measurement
Chest: Needs measurement

BF%: Needs measurement

-Skip at least 2 meals a week (OK so far)
-Keep doing my adjusted keto but remove the remaining sugars from the diet (Ok so far, Had one pint of Guinness in Ireland and a spoonful of honey with berries)

-2 cardio sessions while keeping at least 2 weightlift sessions a week (Didn't go last week as I was travelling for work)
-Calorie count using Myfitnesspal 1600-1800 kcal( didn't log all days but certain I was around 1600 or lower every days)

I can wear shirts from 6 years ago (before getting fat) and I can go one notch tighter on my belt this morning.
Happy with progress so far, looking forward to going back to the gym as well

[Image: front-18-11-2019.jpg]

[Image: side-18-11-2019.jpg]
Height : 177cm
Weight : 77.8kg
Waist: Needs measurement
Bicep: Needs measurement
Neck: Needs measurement
Chest: Needs measurement
BF%: Needs measurement

-Skip at least 2 meals a week (OK so far)
-Keep doing my adjusted keto but remove the remaining sugars from the diet (Ok so far, Had 2 pints Sunday evening)

-2 cardio sessions while keeping at least 2 weightlift sessions a week (Didn't go last week as I was travelling for work again)
-Calorie count using Myfitnesspal 1600-1800 kcal( didn't log all week but certain I was around 1600 or lower every days)

Lots of travel lately makes it hard to keep a weightlifting routine at a gym.
It also makes lighting inconsistent which makes it hard to judge progress.

I'll try some of these exercises when I travel: https://www.stevejabba.com/old-school-bo...g-routine/

[Image: 26112019front.jpg]

[Image: 26112019side.jpg]
Height : 177cm
Weight : 77kg
Waist: 94cm
Bicep: 28cm
Neck: 37cm
Chest: 99cm

BF%: Dropping that metric 

The goal is losing 2-4kg of fat while keeping (or improving) weightlifting stats.
I've seen as low as 77kg on the scale and I dropped a shirt and a pants size. 
Still not happy about the waist fat though

I didn't keep full keto during the holidays, but I dare you to go to France and not eat bread.
I haven't been serious about lifting for a month because of travels, looking forward to having a routine again.

Finally got a measuring tape so I can start measuring progress, but I'm not counting in inches because it's stupid

02/12
[Image: 02122019front.jpg]

[Image: 02122019side.jpg]

18/12

[Image: 18122019front.jpg]

[Image: 18122019side.jpg]

06/01

[Image: front-06-01-2020.jpg]

[Image: side-06-01-2020.jpg]

Inconsistent lighting doesn't help to show progress properly
I should go back to counting calories instead of skipping that many meals. It impacts my mood and motivation too much.
I'm going to change my strategy a bit.
I struggle to find the motivation for weightlifting since I find it very hard to push myself on a calorie deficit and the lack of progress depresses me.
So I'll change my routine to whatever I feel like this day but do it intensely and more often. Either rowing, running, free weights, body-weight, neck, etc...
This way I'll get some exercise but won't be annoyed if I struggle to add weight to my bench/deadlift. The goal is losing fat, not gaining muscles.

I'll get some of the supplements our Brazilian friend recommended, can't hurt.
(01-10-2020, 03:23 PM)99percentile Wrote: I'm going to change my strategy a bit.
I struggle to find the motivation for weightlifting since I find it very hard to push myself on a calorie deficit and the lack of progress depresses me.
So I'll change my routine to whatever I feel like this day but do it intensely. Either rowing, running, free weights etc...
This way I'll get some exercise but won't be annoyed I struggle to add weight to my bench/deadlift. The goal is losing fat, not gaining muscles.

I'll get some of the supplements our Brazilian friend recommended, can't hurt.
Fuck all that mate.  Change your diet so you have more energy and don't get down about it..Check mine out on my journal.  You don't need to feel hungry or low energy all the time. The diet I do makes me feel like I can walk through walls.
I'm reading between the lines and I think I see what's going on...It's a horrid time of year but keep your chin up and change the diet rather than the training program!
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Agree! Cut too much and you feal like crapp.
I rised mine to 2500kcal high protein and now i sometimes left the supper.
Maby i will not get my lean level as quick as i want but i know it will come.
And as im working on many levels at the same time It will be even better that the body mind transfotmation will go parallel.

Remember that hitting your head against wall is pointless, but sometimes we need to hit once or twice to see that there is a wall.

Keep up bro!
I'm going to step up the exercising because I've been plateauing on the weight loss.
I got very good news this week: I can use weird tax optimization from my company to pay for a personal trainer!
So I'm trying one out next week, I'll see how it goes
(01-19-2020, 06:02 PM)99percentile Wrote: I'm going to step up the exercising because I've been plateauing on the weight loss.
I got very good news this week: I can use weird tax optimization from my company to pay for a personal trainer!
So I'm trying one out next week, I'll see how it goes
See my journal - start walking 10 miles per day!

Only takes about 3 hours!  Big Grin
Check it out
Quick update on this, personal trainer seems like a very good idea so far.
I can't really gain lots of muscles and lose weight at the same time, but I can improve my lifting technique.
We spent a full hour just working on the squat, and the way I did it turned out to be way off...
It was very useful to have someone helping to fix these mistakes.
We also did some HIIT stuff around carrying weights around or pushing stuff that was more fun than running on a treadmill.

So the motivation to go to the gym regularly is back, and I'm looking forward to learning proper form.

Possibly Related Threads…
  Body Improvment challenge: Tigero AKA "Free Willy" Tigero 21 3,654 01-22-2020, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Tigero
  99percentile's player journey 99percentile ***VIP User*** 16 3,363 01-21-2020, 02:15 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba
  Body Improvement Challenge. Steve Jabba AKA Fat Bastard. DO NOT Look Whilst Eating! SteveJabba 42 6,700 01-19-2020, 06:32 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba
  WuWei's journal + Body Improvement Challenge Wuwei 35 6,052 01-18-2020, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Wuwei
Tongue Body Improvement Challenge. Enter at your own risk: no refunds, all sales are final Maurice Bendrix 11 2,555 01-15-2020, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Maurice Bendrix