Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some tips or info on Slovakian women?
I am going to Bratislava on a few days. It is the first time I travel alone to another country (more reason to do it). Knowing people here are fond on slavic women, I wonder if anyone can give me advice either on the girls or the city.
Only on the girls. I'd say they value honesty and like what I'd call a "strong nice guy". A degree of fitness/leanness is a plus, but don't be faggot about it ("oh my calves are asysmetrical babe, what now, and I don't see my abs"), good style - again, something congruent. Having ambition in your life. Regarding game, they like to know where they stand, the typical daygame box of tricks is tiresome for them. That said, you need to be socially intelligent and not too blunt, be a bit playful. Do not rush things at all costs, you can let them lead a bit as they know local scene.
I think they really like when you are affected by them, warmth - the love bubble - and also upfront about your intentions, not playing a role. They will probably "congruence test" you on your strength and not being a pussy.
(11-26-2019, 10:30 AM)Andrew Wrote: Only on the girls. I'd say they value honesty and like what I'd call a "strong nice guy". A degree of fitness/leanness is a plus, but don't be faggot about it ("oh my calves are asysmetrical babe, what now, and I don't see my abs"), good style - again, something congruent. Having ambition in your life. Regarding game, they like to know where they stand, the typical daygame box of tricks is tiresome for them. That said, you need to be socially intelligent and not too blunt, be a bit playful. Do not rush things at all costs, you can let them lead a bit as they know local scene.
I think they really like when you are affected by them, warmth - the love bubble - and also upfront about your intentions, not playing a role. They will probably "congruence test" you on your strength and not being a pussy.
Thanks for answering. 'Unfortunately' I got offered a promising job so I had to say no to travelling. I will still go there in a future. Your advice seems good, but also quite universal. Nothing wrong with that. It just seems good advice no matter the country.
Late to the post, but maybe useful for future reference.

Lots of experience in Bratislava, Slovak girls.

Highly enjoy the place. The big, new-ish shopping centre over the far side of the Danube is worth a look for game. Old town is good during sunny days.
Girls still make an effort to look good and the overall amount of fatties is lower than average.

English accent still has a bit of clout. But don't be mistaken for a breakaway member of a stag party.

It's a small town and everyone knows everyone else... you have been warned.