Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99percentile's player journey
I’m going to start documenting my progress here to keep me accountable and to get some feedback from more experienced members of the forum.

I am completely new to daygame, read Roosh V about 6 months back and attempted indirect daygame meekly. Did 2 direct approaches in a style closer to the LDM with good reception but went nowhere. I had to move to a place where game wasn’t practical for 3 month, where I took the time to read Krauser’s and Steve’s books. Now back in London taking it seriously, and starting Steve’s 6 month coaching program.

I decided I will go out for a 3h session 3 weeks a month 2 times a week starting this month

Week of the 11-17 was extremely stressful at my job and I still had loads of critical work to do during the weekend. I did go out to these places Steve recommended for me:
-Kings road, GOOD
-Area around Harrods, MEH but in construction and ugly because of it. maybe that’s why I didn’t see many targets.
-Liverpool str. Couldn’t figure out where he meant, but I went quite late (around 18h on a Saturday or Sunday)

My mood was super low and I was obsessed with work issues. I still went out for 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday, but I chickened out of opening anything. It really made me feel like shit for the whole week.
It made me realise something though: the two first sets I did before the US where 6s dressed slutty in summer. But I’m not getting into game to get 6s. It’s not that there are no targets, I’m just scared of opening 7+ girls. So I decided I’m not bothering with 6s anymore and next time I crash and burn with 7s+ instead.

This Sunday I went to Southbank as it was the start of the Christmas market and I was too lazy to go further from my place.
I called a friend at 14h to get me in a talkative mood. I started with the Tate museum to see if there’s some cute artsy girls there. Not a big fan of the public and most are in a couple or with friends. The art at the Tate is absolute crap and it infuriates me, I guess I could use situational openers there but it would come from a bad place. Maybe a classical art museum would be better.
It took me until 15h to get into a day gaming mood. I decided I would put all the money left in my current account into a game account and win back 30£ at every approach. That way I can’t finish the month without opening 2-3 sets. I put a 30mn Chrono so I would open 2 sets an hour. First 30 mn I had trouble finding good targets and weaseled out of about 2 sets. at 15h30 I had to pee so I went to a Nero to get some coffee and use the restroom. There was a very cute girl queuing behind me for the restroom. I had a good opener, but I chickened out being too awkward opening a girl queuing for the toilets (should I have tried? Other people were queuing as well). Maybe a couple of weasels more and the time was up.

I noticed that sometimes I like a girl but can’t say why instantly, so I stand my ground and just watch her go trying to think of something to say. I realize I should just think “GO GO GO!” give chase and think of something to say while I follow. 
At about 16h I see a 7 walking a bit aimlessly with a bounce to her step as she’s listening to music. English girl with good body dressed all in black, no prior IOI. It took me maybe 30sec to come to her and open with something along the lines of “I just saw you walk half dancing to the beat of your music and I thought it was very cute”. She stopped and gave me a beaming smile with intense eye contact. It was actually challenging for me to really bend the eyes a Steve says. I did not manage to have the balls to really inject sexual intent and undertones and just made some chit chat. She was still all smiles but the energy was dying down as I was failing to take her obvious conversation options:
She told me she had nothing planned, was just looking for a place to write. I awkwardly told her about a place to go and ejected myself. She was still engaged, still looking in the eyes and still smiling but I bailed for no reason except that I felt too awkward that there were silences in the conversation.
She was really beautiful up close and I’m actually a bit impressed that I got such a good reaction. 
What I think I did right:
-Walked up with confidence, no fear, good voice.
-Decent eye contact (but not sexual)
-Had a good opener tailored to who she was and specifics of what I liked about her

What I think I did wrong:
-Didn’t maintain the eye contact properly, and didn't make it sexual
-Made the conversation very content heavy (Are you going to this place? What was your plan for today?) 
-Didn’t use her conversation threads (when she told me she was looking for a place to write I should have asked or joked about what she was writing not trying to recommend a place) 
-Ejecting for no reason, I was still in the game with what was probably a strong maybe girl. You can’t win if you don’t play.

As I was replaying the scene in my mind I realised that I managed to open her because she was walking very slowly, almost standing still and I should manage to stop girls that actually walk.

It took me about 30mn to find another girl. Very good body, well dressed with heels, a beige coat, and an original haircut. Gave chase with only “you have nice legs/walk" in mind, No prior IOI.
She stopped to take a picture which is when I opened with something like “You have an elegant walk and I thought you looked nice”. Up close she was a 7, Colombian looking about 35, probably and 8 when she was younger. 
She gave me a big smile said “thank you” and stopped waiting for me to continue. I then pointed out she was dressed like a charleston dancer from the roaring twenties, and she lit up. Her eye contact and smile became way more intense. And again I was a bit overwhelmed and couldn’t keep up the bending eyes. I failed to make conversation with sexual undertones and made it about what’s her name or where she’s going. Again she told me she wasn’t doing anything special, which seemed odd for someone clearly overdressed and in heels.
I then ejected myself again for no reason as she was still fully invested.  

[Image: 45499-1.jpg]
Like this

I continued for about an hour but couldn’t push myself into another set as it was getting dark and I was replaying these two interactions in my head.

Main takeaways:

• 2 sets in 3 hours is bad, I weaseled out of 10-15 sets. Realistic goal should be 5-10 sets a session.
  • The two sets I managed to do happened because they stopped to smell the roses, I weaseled out of all walking sets.
  • I gave chase to a couple of sets but couldn’t come up with a good thing to say while walking so I stopped.
  • I pass the attraction threshold for 7s
  • I don’t shake, my voice is clear, no feeling of fear while in set. 
  • I must convey more sexual intent, and have less factual conversations
  • Stay in set and bear awkward silences
  • Making a money incentive kinda work but doesn’t push you in more sets than the bare minimum
  • These two hot girls were doing nothing or hinting they’d like an insta date 
  • I still fear rejection from girls I perceive as out of my league, even though they were giving me fuck me eyes

The experience must have been even weirder for them if you think about it.
Imagine you're going for a walk next to the canal, enjoying the view and being a bit bored.
Then a dark handsome stranger randomly walks up to you and gives you a very personal compliment. You smile as much you can, try to engage him in a conversation and gives him fuck me eyes.
Then he says bye and walks away.

That must have been quite a wtf moment for them, probably made them wonder what the hell they did to make me leave.

Next sessions will be in Warsaw as I took a few days of work, I guess we’ll see if I’m shiny over there.
(11-26-2019, 11:26 PM)99percentile Wrote: I’m going to start documenting my progress here to keep me accountable and to get some feedback from more experienced members of the forum.

I am completely new to daygame, read Roosh V about 6 months back and attempted indirect daygame meekly. Did 2 direct approaches in a style closer to the LDM with good reception but went nowhere. I had to move to a place where game wasn’t practical for 3 month, where I took the time to read Krauser’s and Steve’s books. Now back in London taking it seriously, and starting Steve’s 6 month coaching program.

I decided I will go out for a 3h session 3 weeks a month 2 times a week starting this month

Week of the 11-17 was extremely stressful at my job and I still had loads of critical work to do during the weekend. I did go out to these places Steve recommended for me:
-Kings road, GOOD
-Area around Harrods, MEH but in construction and ugly because of it. maybe that’s why I didn’t see many targets.
-Liverpool str. Couldn’t figure out where he meant, but I went quite late (around 18h on a Saturday or Sunday)

My mood was super low and I was obsessed with work issues. I still went out for 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday, but I chickened out of opening anything. It really made me feel like shit for the whole week.
It made me realise something though: the two first sets I did before the US where 6s dressed slutty in summer. But I’m not getting into game to get 6s. It’s not that there are no targets, I’m just scared of opening 7+ girls. So I decided I’m not bothering with 6s anymore and next time I crash and burn with 7s+ instead.

This Sunday I went to Southbank as it was the start of the Christmas market and I was too lazy to go further from my place.
I called a friend at 14h to get me in a talkative mood. I started with the Tate museum to see if there’s some cute artsy girls there. Not a big fan of the public and most are in a couple or with friends. The art at the Tate is absolute crap and it infuriates me, I guess I could use situational openers there but it would come from a bad place. Maybe a classical art museum would be better.
It took me until 15h to get into a day gaming mood. I decided I would put all the money left in my current account into a game account and win back 30£ at every approach. That way I can’t finish the month without opening 2-3 sets. I put a 30mn Chrono so I would open 2 sets an hour. First 30 mn I had trouble finding good targets and weaseled out of about 2 sets. at 15h30 I had to pee so I went to a Nero to get some coffee and use the restroom. There was a very cute girl queuing behind me for the restroom. I had a good opener, but I chickened out being too awkward opening a girl queuing for the toilets (should I have tried? Other people were queuing as well). Maybe a couple of weasels more and the time was up.

I noticed that sometimes I like a girl but can’t say why instantly, so I stand my ground and just watch her go trying to think of something to say. I realize I should just think “GO GO GO!” give chase and think of something to say while I follow. 
At about 16h I see a 7 walking a bit aimlessly with a bounce to her step as she’s listening to music. English girl with good body dressed all in black, no prior IOI. It took me maybe 30sec to come to her and open with something along the lines of “I just saw you walk half dancing to the beat of your music and I thought it was very cute”. She stopped and gave me a beaming smile with intense eye contact. It was actually challenging for me to really bend the eyes a Steve says. I did not manage to have the balls to really inject sexual intent and undertones and just made some chit chat. She was still all smiles but the energy was dying down as I was failing to take her obvious conversation options:
She told me she had nothing planned, was just looking for a place to write. I awkwardly told her about a place to go and ejected myself. She was still engaged, still looking in the eyes and still smiling but I bailed for no reason except that I felt too awkward that there were silences in the conversation.
She was really beautiful up close and I’m actually a bit impressed that I got such a good reaction. 
What I think I did right:
-Walked up with confidence, no fear, good voice.
-Decent eye contact (but not sexual)
-Had a good opener tailored to who she was and specifics of what I liked about her

What I think I did wrong:
-Didn’t maintain the eye contact properly, and didn't make it sexual
-Made the conversation very content heavy (Are you going to this place? What was your plan for today?) 
-Didn’t use her conversation threads (when she told me she was looking for a place to write I should have asked or joked about what she was writing not trying to recommend a place) 
-Ejecting for no reason, I was still in the game with what was probably a strong maybe girl. You can’t win if you don’t play.

As I was replaying the scene in my mind I realised that I managed to open her because she was walking very slowly, almost standing still and I should manage to stop girls that actually walk.

It took me about 30mn to find another girl. Very good body, well dressed with heels, a beige coat, and an original haircut. Gave chase with only “you have nice legs/walk" in mind, No prior IOI.
She stopped to take a picture which is when I opened with something like “You have an elegant walk and I thought you looked nice”. Up close she was a 7, Colombian looking about 35, probably and 8 when she was younger. 
She gave me a big smile said “thank you” and stopped waiting for me to continue. I then pointed out she was dressed like a charleston dancer from the roaring twenties, and she lit up. Her eye contact and smile became way more intense. And again I was a bit overwhelmed and couldn’t keep up the bending eyes. I failed to make conversation with sexual undertones and made it about what’s her name or where she’s going. Again she told me she wasn’t doing anything special, which seemed odd for someone clearly overdressed and in heels.
I then ejected myself again for no reason as she was still fully invested.  

[Image: 45499-1.jpg]
Like this

I continued for about an hour but couldn’t push myself into another set as it was getting dark and I was replaying these two interactions in my head.

Main takeaways:

• 2 sets in 3 hours is bad, I weaseled out of 10-15 sets. Realistic goal should be 5-10 sets a session.
  • The two sets I managed to do happened because they stopped to smell the roses, I weaseled out of all walking sets.
  • I gave chase to a couple of sets but couldn’t come up with a good thing to say while walking so I stopped.
  • I pass the attraction threshold for 7s
  • I don’t shake, my voice is clear, no feeling of fear while in set. 
  • I must convey more sexual intent, and have less factual conversations
  • Stay in set and bear awkward silences
  • Making a money incentive kinda work but doesn’t push you in more sets than the bare minimum
  • These two hot girls were doing nothing or hinting they’d like an insta date 
  • I still fear rejection from girls I perceive as out of my league, even though they were giving me fuck me eyes

The experience must have been even weirder for them if you think about it.
Imagine you're going for a walk next to the canal, enjoying the view and being a bit bored.
Then a dark handsome stranger randomly walks up to you and gives you a very personal compliment. You smile as much you can, try to engage him in a conversation and gives him fuck me eyes.
Then he says bye and walks away.

That must have been quite a wtf moment for them, probably made them wonder what the hell they did to make me leave.

Next sessions will be in Warsaw as I took a few days of work, I guess we’ll see if I’m shiny over there.
Before I start mate can I point out that the formatting is screwed on your post because you copy / pasted it onto the forum.  If you look in your text editor, highlight your original post and then click the small A icon with the updown arrow next to it - it will remove the formatting and tidy it all up!  Smile Shy

Goddam there's so much meat on these bones.  I'll make some videos on these and upload to Secret Society and possibly some general ones for Youtube.  

In terms of locations : 
Liverpool street - go around by the station and surrounding environs.   Try around 6 in evening or weekend.  Tons of girls there.
Kings road is my personal favourite.  You meet "real" people there too, not just hookers (loads of them around Bayswater).
Try inside Selfridges on Oxford Street if Harrods is written off at the moment.

Overall a great start.   There are a lot of encouraging signals that the girls are giving you that mean (i) You are on the right path and (ii) Your fundamentals are great.  So it's all very positive.

Hanging around waiting for you
Giving positive eye signals 

And so on.  You'll soon learn to contrast that with a no girl.

Will update you soon.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Yo dude,

A video response to some of the points you raised in this post.  

Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Thanks for the encouragements Steve!

You hit something interesting about allowing the interaction to be imperfect.
I am a bit of an overthinker, and although it makes me a great planner it does impact execution sometimes.
I'll certainly try to keep the interaction going and push for the number/date going forward, even if the situation is awkward.
I've read somewhere that 1000 serious approaches should get you to an intermediate level, which depending on your time investment would be 2-4 years.
Is this something you agree with?

Because that's why I decided on 3 weeks a month at 10-15 approaches a week, you'd get to 1000 in about 2 years without being a spammer.
Poland.

So I went to Warsaw for my first “Euro Jaunt” holidays, with the goal to discover if I’m shinier here and if the women are indeed better there. From Friday late evening to Tuesday afternoon. The original plan was to meet some friends there, but life got in the way and I ended up going on my own.
I am someone that works very long hours with a lot of responsibilities, and It was the first vacation I was taking in 9 months. So when I got there I realised how mentally drained I was and decided to take it easy until Monday. I did walk around the city and went to Steve’s recommended daygame route. What I can say is Polish women are way better looking than British girls on average, and even better than French girls. I get way more IOIs there (2-3 times) and they are much stronger. I do not know if it is a cultural thing but girls hold eye contact for longer in Poland.
Monday was my main daygame day, but I had to fix a fire at work during the morning which soured my mood quite a bit. I went out around 2 pm I started my route with the old town which had no targets at this time of year and took about 1h30 including coffee breaks to walk to the mall (main area for winter times). In term of mood, I think this is poorly optimised and I should have gone there right away instead of letting my state deteriorate by starting too slow.

In the end, I couldn’t push myself into a set when I was there.
I still have issues believing I’m getting that many IOIs from the kind of women I like. 
Actively noticing IOIs is a morale boost in itself and never checking if they are genuine by approach can make a comfortable delusion. You can keep thinking they fancy you without taking the risk of confronting if they do or not.
I think the fact that I am now well rounded and fairly successful has not yet hit my core psyche. I suspect I’m getting into this in order to crystalise my self-actualisation by using the feedback girls give you when you seduce them. I’ve read the phrase “daygame as therapy” somewhere, it might be deeper than what I first thought.

On Tuesday I got to meet Steve, he has a very impressive neck in real life.
Mainly we talked about entrepreneurship and sigma stuff, he’s great.

My main takeaways from Poland are:
  • I’ll come back to Poland when its less cold
  • Managing work/life better
  • Starting a session in the best place of your route first
  • Build up small interaction and work my way up to actual opens if my vibe is low
  • Daygame isn’t the only way to get girls, you don’t have to focus only on one tool.
  • Having a wingman would make it way more bearable

Near misses.

So last weekend was supposed to be my weekend off game, however, a colleague insisted we go to a single only Christmas event. I thought it would be a safe way to approach and face the fact I was ejecting out of sets that were going well. At the beginning of the event, they give you a very tiny key and the girls get small matching locks. Whoever gets the most locks opened wins a prize. 

I had a few simple goals for the night:
  • Approach off IOIs
  • Eye fuck the girls and be as flirty as I can manage.
  • Open all the girls I fancy
  • Stay in set until it dies off
  • See if my colleague is good wing material.

My colleague is a close friend of mine, extraverted, fairly good looking and well adjusted socially. We agreed on one rule beforehand: the one who talks to a group first owns the most beautiful girl of that group.
The quality of the girls was much better than what I expected from a singles night event. Out of about 100 girls mostly in their late 20s to mid 35s, I’d say about 20 were 6s, 10 were 7s, 2 were 8s. I’d say all of these girls came and were hanging as a group, which must make it fairly difficult if you’re solo (I should go over Steve’s night game material again at some point). In term of competition, I’d say it was a similar SMV distribution, as around 30% of the guys seemed well-groomed/dressed with a good posture and in decent shape. Most of them seemed to be solo though, while my friend and I were a duo of top 30%, I think it gave us an advantage.

I saw that most guys were using the key thing as an opener so I decided to use more direct approaches like comments about what I liked about their style or about them in general.
After I approached 3 groups with 7s (mostly paired with 6s or 5s) I noticed that the initial reaction was much more normal than what I got from a daygame cold approach. But when you add the eye fuck it does improve the interaction a lot. The girls start to smile more and seem much more focused on you. Still, it seemed to be on a much lower intensity level than on a street. I felt almost no awkwardness this time around...  
I had fun injecting sexuality in the conversations as well. Highlights being:
  • Trying my huge house key instead of the tiny one they gave us saying “I’m a bit bigger than the other guys”
  • Holding her hand and staring at her while getting my key in and out of her lock repeatedly
  • “You know it is a metaphor for my dick in your pussy right”?
As bold as it sounds it actually went very well, lots of laughs, more intense eye contacts, more smiles etc...
I also made a point of being more touchy in general, small things like touching hand/shoulders/hair. All these attempts also went well, I suspect I could be even bolder with the escalation.

One issue though is that my wing isn’t very good at holding an interesting conversation, but he is very bold and competitive. Which means he started opening very liberally, thus “owning” most of the pretty girls in sets. I guess it must be part of the tradeoff you get when going with a wing instead of solo. Some interactions I could have pushed further but I wanted to practice on more girls and assumed I could reopen later. In total I must have opened 5 sets, 3 of which went very well and the rest didn’t lead anywhere but were nice. I would have opened more but everyone was starting to pair up and I couldn’t figure out how to get myself into an active man/woman discussion without being a dick or hovering like a weirdo waiting for my turn.
My friend must have opened 5 sets with my support and 5 on his own. Interestingly while I was winging it felt that the way a 3-4 girl look at you is much closer to what you get from a street stop... Food for thoughts about the +2 in SMV you get from being ballsy when doing daygame. It was hard not to try to hijack the set when it’s obvious the girl like you better than your wing but we both resisted that temptation. 

Near the end most of the girls I had a good interaction with had disappeared, and I was thinking about going home. Which is when the French redhead I opened earlier walked up to me and said something along the line of "you were the coolest guy I met tonight do you want to go to another place afterwards with my friend?" It was around midnight by then. I really liked the look of this one: Nice face, dressed with a red top with a deep cleavage showing her massive tits, thin waist with a big ass, slightly taller than me from her heels. She had an interesting combination of slutty and nice. Also from the conversations we had, she was very pleasant and curious. 

Her friend was a small fat girl, that had pulled a weirdo English guy with a bowl cut. The girls were clearly helping each other to get laid this night. I offered to go to a Cuban salsa club that’s just next to my place that closes at 4 AM. The 4 of us took an Uber and made a stop at my place so the girls could use the restroom. Pretty sure they did coke in my bathroom as well. We then went to the Salsa place ordered drinks and started dancing. I once took a 3h salsa course and discovered I have some talent for it (I’ll probably take regular courses during the winter months). I didn’t remember any moves, but I could manage it well enough to escalate to some butt grabbing and kissing. I also saw some glee in her eyes when I pulled her hair. 
Her girlfriend was lamenting that bowl cut guy couldn’t dance for shit and that she’d like to find another guy. Two French guys that seemed ok (even though a bit faggy like most Parisians) approached us during a cigarette break. We agreed it was time to move to someone’s place for the after-party. Thing is I don’t have a living room in my London flat, so I can’t host 6 people comfortably. So we took an Uber to the girls' place which was 40mn away. We drank some more wine, and everything was going fine until one of the French guys started talking about watches. When I teased him about it he seemed to go mental and started rambling about being victimised for being from a good neighbourhood... It was a really shameful display, the girls quickly lost patience with him and kicked him out. As I was politely walking them to the door they seemed very concerned I was going to kick their ass for some reason.
In the end, the other girls went to her room with bowl cut guy which seemed like a great catch now in comparison. The redhead offered me to stay in for the night.
I got cosy in her bed while she went to the bathroom, by then I was actually quite drunk and tired (around 5 AM). She actually came back in lingerie, and we started making out in her bed.
Tits came out, she was wet, everything seemed on. Then she stopped me saying she wasn’t ready for this as she broke up with her boyfriend 2 days ago. She seemed genuine about it so I stopped there for the night. 
The next morning she was all nice and pleasant as well and I went home with quite a hangover.

I’ve sent her a message the next day to see each other this Friday and she responded with:

Rough translation from French:
“Hi!
I thought about it and I still don’t know what I want. Maybe my last experience affected me more than I thought. Nothing to do with you. I’d really like to see you again but I know it wouldn’t be as a friend and I’m not ready for another relationship right now...”

At first, I read it as a no thanks, but you could twist it into her offering a fuckbuddy arrangement right?    

I sent back something like:
“I really like the honesty [redhead], look I see you as a woman rather than a friend as well. I’d like to see you again, I don’t have to be your boyfriend for that. We can see each other and still enjoy our freedom if you like.”   

In the end, she responded she's not capable of doing casual relationships and asked to be friends, which I politely declined.
Nice girl and good experience overall

My main takeaways:
  • I am reassured about my ability to flirt and seduce the type of girls I like. I actually thought I had lost it at some point.
  • I can do the eyes, I can lead a girl to sex
  • I’m not counting approaches in a date night toward my 1000 goal (996 left)
  • I have other options than daygame.
  • I should do salsa courses during winter and get decent at it. Heating up a girl at the Cuban club next door and then get her home seems like a good plan.
  • I need to sort out my flat so I can bring people back.
  • I still think cold approach and daygame is the way to go, and I think I’ll do well if I can manage to flirt like I was doing in a more normal setting. My main sticking point is really just opening.
  • I’ll also try to find a wing in London for daygame
I recognize this thought process.... Buddy keep posting these, its keeping you honest and on point. Your way of handling this process works really well - and you are going to get great results.
(12-11-2019, 10:13 PM)Sandeep Wrote: I recognize this thought process.... Buddy keep posting these, its keeping you honest and on point. Your way of handling this process works really well - and you are going to get great results.

Thank for the encouragement mate, I appreciate it
(12-12-2019, 01:28 PM)99percentile Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 10:13 PM)Sandeep Wrote: I recognize this thought process.... Buddy keep posting these, its keeping you honest and on point. Your way of handling this process works really well - and you are going to get great results.

Thank for the encouragement mate, I appreciate it
 We were talking about you last night.  Seconded!
Check it out
I didn't get to do much during the holidays as the strikes in Paris made logistics very difficult and I prefer spending my precious time with friends and family while I was in the south. Montpellier seems quite decent for daygame, as I can come directly from London, it is warm in winter and it's a student town for girls degrees (law/medicine).
Also, I can crash there for free.
I read "Death by a thousand sluts" by John Bodhi while I was there, which I found hilarious. I'm very hopeful that if a guy with so many inner demons can make it then so can anybody. I'm looking forward to doing some approaches this weekend
My objective was: do a minimum of 5 sets during the weekend and don’t self-eject, ask for numbers.

Met HaveACuppaTea at Liverpool st station, and thank god he’s a normal guy.
He got an approach almost right away to get in the mood and nudges me to do one myself as well. I spot a girl that’s absolutely my type, rock chick in short shorts dyed red hair with piercings carrying a guitar case (8). After a gentle push from CuppaTea, I open her while she’s sitting. I just say she looks like a cool rebel chick, and I do my best to eye fuck her while I say it. she lit up and gives me a beaming smile, visibly excited by the interaction. I don’t feel put off by it this time and make a few comments about her hair being witchy, I ask about her guitar and where she’s going, etc... She’s still smiling like crazy and laughing all the way, she tells me where she lives, that she plays in a band. I introduce myself and held her hand a bit longer than you normally would, I take the time to inspect her rings, and I show mine. I figure it's going well and ask for her number to go have a drink when she’s back because “obviously I like the look of her”. She seems to be brought back to reality and tell me she has a boyfriend, and that she really would have like to go for a drink if she didn’t. It seemed sincere so I wish her well and go on my way.

Weird thing: An Indian guy ran after me and complimented me about my courage, asks me to give him my # so he can give it to the girl. Wishes he could learn what I did... I tell him to lookup Steve Jabba and give him a business card. I know it sounds surreal but CuppaTea was there and can back me up.

I try to open an Asian girl that doesn’t stop while I wait for CuppaTea.
We walk around for a bit and CuppaTea opens a 2 set, I help by occupying the friend of his target. Doing a 2 set felt a bit awkward, I doubt it’s a useful strategy.

We walk around for a bit, Cuppatea is a hard worker and does a few sets that go well. Including a funny one where the boyfriend joined the set and he STAYED IN SET for a good 5mn more. While I’m waiting for him I open a 7 that wasn’t my type just because I felt awkward standing around. She stops, takes the compliment (she dresses like a spice girl from the 90s) but she says thanks and excuses herself.

While we walk CuppaTea comments that I get a lot of IOIs (more than what I was seeing) which reassures me they’re not just in my head. At some point, I get a very strong look from a stunning brunette. CuppaTea points it out and tells me to go for it. I run after her and address it like Steve advises to do “wait I had to stop you, we just had a moment didn’t we?”. “Yes” she responds. Up close she is absolutely gorgeous, solid 9 and again she gives me a beaming smile and very strong eye contact while playing with her hair. I actually felt some fear in my belly while talking to her. I manage to hold strong eye contact, banter that she’s a vampire when tells me she’s Romanian (she actually showed me her canines to prove she’s not one). She tells me she has very little time and is on her lunch break, I try to chit chat but I struggle a bit and rush to asking her number with a wobbly voice. She says something along the lines of thanks but no thanks, wished me well and walks away. I’m sure that with better game I’ll be able to get girls of that caliber someday...

A bit later I manage to open a Eurasian 8 with a great ass, with just I think you look nice. While close the only thing I was thinking is how much she looks like a pornstar called Yhivi.
I couldn’t say it so I compliment her hair instead. She seems to like it and ask what else I like about her? I try to banter that she’s fishing for compliments but it doesn’t come out very well. She says thanks and walks away.

I stopped there and felt I couldn’t do much more for the day. CuppaTea did a good 15+ sets himself and got 2 numbers. Top hard-working lad.
He’s been a great help pushing me to open 8s and 9s that I wouldn’t have believed went well before. It’s much more pleasant doing this with a wing.
I didn’t feel awkward in sets except with the 9 and even then I managed decently.

That brings my grand total to 10 approaches, 990 to go!
Next time I’ll focus on managing sets better and open a bit more, no use pushing for numbers if I don’t make her want to see me again.
Had a very challenging week at work and attended some kind of business party on Friday evening where I drank too much. Still went out on my own Saturday but did not approach, as I really didn’t feel ON.

Sunday I went out with Cuppatea and his friend “Trainer”, who doesn’t approach. My goal was to do 5 Approaches or more even if the mood was low. CuppaTea did a few right-away and I should have done the same. It took me about an hour to do the first one and chickened out of two good ones before that.

High heeled Asian 7 in black, opened with an “I like your style”.
She went from confused to very invested quickly.
Instantly ran out of things to say while I was doing the eyes, and kinda ejected myself as she was still interested. My go-to when I run out of ideas seems to be “Where were you going”...
It took me some time to do another one, as I really didn’t feel like it this day.

We ran into a girl with a Bright blue furry coat that made her look like cookie monster. So I caught up to her to address it, I scared her a bit when I tapped her shoulder to tell her “I have to tell you you’re dressed like cookie monster”. Even though she was pretty, she really wasn’t my type (looked like the “tough” spice girl with a ponytail). My joke didn’t really land either and I let her go wishing her a good day. 

A bit later I spotted an IOI from a good looking brunette in a red dress, CuppaTea pushed me to approach and I gave chase. She was walking slowly and then stopped to check her phone, which is when I opened with something along the lines of “You look like red riding hood”. She gave me a big self-satisfied smile, thanked me for the compliment, put her phone away and just stared at me silently. She was a strong 8 with deep green eyes, and it felt she was doing the Mesmer to me. She really didn’t give me much to keep the conversation going except a few “hmms”, it felt like she was sizing me up. I guessed her accent wrong, turns out she was Russian. I ejected myself when I ran out of things to say. 
I realised afterwards that it probably was the “Russian minute” I was warned about.

Later we came across a girl with a bright pink pantsuit. I couldn’t help but approach and ask her if she dressed like this because she was a Hillary Clinton fan. She was quite hot up close but not my style (what is it with British girls and heavy makeup + ponytails?). Her reaction was quite good but I didn’t feel like pushing this one.

The last one was a girl with a beret I thought was cute but didn’t fancy up close, so I just gave her a compliment on her style, I didn’t stay long. She said I “made her day” so that’s good.

A few things about this session.
I’m quite happy that I can get in a few sets even when my mood is low, AA is definitely decreasing. Having a good wing makes things much easier than being solo but having a voyeur bring the mood down. 

I’m doing a few things well (with lots of room for improvement):
-My Intent is clear to girls, they are flattered and exited by the interaction 
-I give strong eye contact with reciprocation
-I stand relatively close and project manliness 
-My openers work, It make them laugh and/or feel good 

What I don’t do right:
-I don’t open enough, I could do 10-15 sets a session (Cuppatea did a good 10+, I have to get on his level)
-I don’t stack or keep up the conversation properly (I’ll go back to reading/watching that kind of material)
-I am still at a stage where my goal is to open rather than sleep with girls, but I think it makes sense to stay there for the first 100. 
-I haven’t tried any indirect approaches or daily life ones (but to be fair I don’t have that many opportunities in my routine.)

I noticed my eyesight got worse and worse these last few years by reliably staring 60-70 hours/week at computer code... I have to get contact lenses or laser surgery (I don’t want to wear glasses). 

5 approaches a week is much too low, I should work up to 20/week if I ever want to reach 1000.
Still, I’m quite happy about the amount of progress lately. 
I feel like I’ll beat most of AA out of my system if I keep pushing, and I can sense that I’ll be able to get # when I crack stacking. 

Total approaches so far: 15/1000

985 to go
(01-20-2020, 03:51 PM)99percentile Wrote: Had a very challenging week at work and attended some kind of business party on Friday evening where I drank too much. Still went out on my own Saturday but did not approach, as I really didn’t feel ON.

Sunday I went out with Cuppatea and his friend “Trainer”, who doesn’t approach. My goal was to do 5 Approaches or more even if the mood was low. CuppaTea did a few right-away and I should have done the same. It took me about an hour to do the first one and chickened out of two good ones before that.

High heeled Asian 7 in black, opened with an “I like your style”.
She went from confused to very invested quickly.
Instantly ran out of things to say while I was doing the eyes, and kinda ejected myself as she was still interested. My go-to when I run out of ideas seems to be “Where were you going”...
It took me some time to do another one, as I really didn’t feel like it this day.

We ran into a girl with a Bright blue furry coat that made her look like cookie monster. So I caught up to her to address it, I scared her a bit when I tapped her shoulder to tell her “I have to tell you you’re dressed like cookie monster”. Even though she was pretty, she really wasn’t my type (looked like the “tough” spice girl with a ponytail). My joke didn’t really land either and I let her go wishing her a good day. 

A bit later I spotted an IOI from a good looking brunette in a red dress, CuppaTea pushed me to approach and I gave chase. She was walking slowly and then stopped to check her phone, which is when I opened with something along the lines of “You look like red riding hood”. She gave me a big self-satisfied smile, thanked me for the compliment, put her phone away and just stared at me silently. She was a strong 8 with deep green eyes, and it felt she was doing the Mesmer to me. She really didn’t give me much to keep the conversation going except a few “hmms”, it felt like she was sizing me up. I guessed her accent wrong, turns out she was Russian. I ejected myself when I ran out of things to say. 
I realised afterwards that it probably was the “Russian minute” I was warned about.

Later we came across a girl with a bright pink pantsuit. I couldn’t help but approach and ask her if she dressed like this because she was a Hillary Clinton fan. She was quite hot up close but not my style (what is it with British girls and heavy makeup + ponytails?). Her reaction was quite good but I didn’t feel like pushing this one.

The last one was a girl with a beret I thought was cute but didn’t fancy up close, so I just gave her a compliment on her style, I didn’t stay long. She said I “made her day” so that’s good.

A few things about this session.
I’m quite happy that I can get in a few sets even when my mood is low, AA is definitely decreasing. Having a good wing makes things much easier than being solo but having a voyeur bring the mood down. 

I’m doing a few things well (with lots of room for improvement):
-My Intent is clear to girls, they are flattered and exited by the interaction 
-I give strong eye contact with reciprocation
-I stand relatively close and project manliness 
-My openers work, It make them laugh and/or feel good 

What I don’t do right:
-I don’t open enough, I could do 10-15 sets a session (Cuppatea did a good 10+, I have to get on his level)
-I don’t stack or keep up the conversation properly (I’ll go back to reading/watching that kind of material)
-I am still at a stage where my goal is to open rather than sleep with girls, but I think it makes sense to stay there for the first 100. 
-I haven’t tried any indirect approaches or daily life ones (but to be fair I don’t have that many opportunities in my routine.)

I noticed my eyesight got worse and worse these last few years by reliably staring 60-70 hours/week at computer code... I have to get contact lenses or laser surgery (I don’t want to wear glasses). 

5 approaches a week is much too low, I should work up to 20/week if I ever want to reach 1000.
Still, I’m quite happy about the amount of progress lately. 
I feel like I’ll beat most of AA out of my system if I keep pushing, and I can sense that I’ll be able to get # when I crack stacking. 

Total approaches so far: 15/1000

985 to go
Tons to say here.   Botttom line : fuck the 1000 approaches bollocks.  You don't need it.   You're in London FFS.    You could probably get laid within the next....20-40 in my estimation.  If that.
Re this : -I am still at a stage where my goal is to open rather than sleep with girls, but I think it makes sense to stay there for the first 100. 
I take your point, BUT, 
 you absolutely ARE going for the lay with the girls you like the look of.  Just some simple declarative statements of intent will do the job.  
I'll do a video about this and we'll talk next week.
Check it out
I hear you, looking forward to that video!

What did you mean by London FFS though? because when I looked it up here's what google showed me lol:

[Image: London-FFS.png]
(01-20-2020, 09:13 PM)99percentile Wrote: I hear you, looking forward to that video!

What did you mean by London FFS though? because when I looked it up here's what google showed me lol:

[Image: London-FFS.png]
You're in London For Fucks Sake.  Girls in London don't fuck about.  If they like you, they will fuck. 
You mentioned you get IOIs and I have met you, hence my assesment of between next 20-40 approaches to actually get laid.
Check it out
I'm glad the solution doesn't involve transgender surgery then

Possibly Related Threads…
  Body Improvement Challenge. 99percentile AKA Muscle hustle 99percentile ***VIP User*** 10 1,875 01-26-2020, 05:16 PM
Last Post: 99percentile ***VIP User***