Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigma Male Ascetism

Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Really glad to see the keto thing helped with the anxiety.

I'm starting to have a better understanding of the relationship between sigmas/omegas.
Mainly the part about confronting your ego to reality head-on, and becoming a better man as a result.
I do possess a lot of the sigma qualities, as I am very intelligent, creative and driven.
But I can clearly identify that I had a 3-4 year gamma phase during my late twenties after a trauma I experienced.
This article defines closely what I was going through at the time (save the dependance on women whom I just avoided)
https://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/...truth.html
I am fascinated by the recommendations as I arrived at the same conclusions years later on my own...

I am glad to say I have now faced reality and almost all of my omeganess is behind me.
You just have to make a plan and act on it like your life depends on it.
The only thing left now is to match my achievements to me ego

PS: I'm really starting to suspect that mind-body connection and physical superiority is an integral part of being Alpha and Sigma. Any thoughts on that?
(12-13-2019, 03:56 PM)99percentile Wrote: Really glad to see the keto thing helped with the anxiety.

I'm starting to have a better understanding of the relationship between sigmas/omegas.
Mainly the part about confronting your ego to reality head-on, and becoming a better man as a result.
I do possess a lot of the sigma qualities, as I am very intelligent, creative and driven.
But I can clearly identify that I had a 3-4 year gamma phase during my late twenties after a trauma I experienced.
This article defines closely what I was going through at the time (save the dependance on women whom I just avoided)
https://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/...truth.html
I am fascinated by the recommendations as I arrived at the same conclusions years later on my own...

I am glad to say I have now faced reality and almost all of my omeganess is behind me.
You just have to make a plan and act on it like your life depends on it.
The only thing left now is to match my achievements to me ego

PS: I'm really starting to suspect that mind-body connection and physical superiority is an integral part of being Alpha and Sigma. Any thoughts on that?
Well I talked through mind / body / dick  connection in Secret Society...Log back in and check it out.  I think there is more I could say on that though.

As per this video a guy who leans towards Sigma tends to have something that marks him out from the rest - in my case it was athletic ability and high IQ (athletic ability marked me even more than IQ).

There's a lot more to explore here.  But I keep repeating the mantra and I am not joking : I see no reason why late 40s, 50s, even early 60s should mark a severe decline.   I think you just grow in different ways, but you have to keep growing.

(Beginning to realise my growth will come from helping other men and preserving masculinity.  That's a role I am happy to fulfil if that is what I am here for).
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Mate, cool you are geting better. It really shows. You look better in black Smile as everything!
I dont have much time to write some more, but im reading every thread and im glad that this place becoming as you said safe harbor.
Didnt took gay selfies again but im catching youWink) so speed up!
constant is change...
(12-13-2019, 06:30 PM)Tigero Wrote: Mate, cool you are geting better. It really shows. You look better in black Smile as everything!
I dont have much time to write some more, but im reading every thread and im glad that this place becoming as you said safe harbor.
Didnt took gay selfies again but im catching youWink) so speed up!

My journal has been updated.  Carbs are being reintroduced because pretty happy with where I am now.  Slow but sustainable progress from here on out.
Check it out
I begun to research more about male types just recently. I have known about alpha and beta males from media et cetera, but I never felt I really matched with any of the two categories. For some reason, youtube recommended me your channel, and after researching about and doing some tests, I realise I really fit in the Sigma male category. When you spoke about talents in the ascetism video, it just clicked in my mind how I was so good in linguistics and biology at school, and now, being a 25 yo, I already master five languages without counting my native language (english, french, spanish, italian and esperanto. My native language is portuguese and I'm currently learning latin and ancient greek) and how I've been researching more and more about ascetism, semen retention, sexual transmutation et cetera. I hope to learn a lot with you guys here.
Just seen this thread and watched the video, must have missed it first time round.

Well done on the anxiety mate, it's hideous when it hits and it's crippling. It also leads to negative self talk an a potential downward spiral. Good job!

Possibly Related Threads…
  Sigma Mindset : Hierarchy SteveJabba 1 1,179 01-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Last Post: frank
  Progressing from "Sigma-lite" to full Sigma Whiskychaser 11 4,488 12-23-2019, 12:56 AM
  Sigma Mindset : Think For Yourself SteveJabba 1 1,261 12-19-2019, 03:38 AM
  Reddit Discussion About Sigma Male VS MGTOW on MGTOW Forum SteveJabba 2 1,922 12-12-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba
  You Cannot Become A Sigma? FUCK OFF SteveJabba 0 989 12-06-2019, 01:11 PM
  Sigma Male Attraction Techniques SteveJabba 0 1,218 10-22-2019, 09:09 AM