Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Pill Faggotry
I've made one or two videos on Youtube about the Black Pill.  My intention was to siphon off some traffic for that keyword and see if I could get some onto my side.  Why not?

I did not anticipate the number of Blackpillers, nor their vitriolic response to my well intentioned video.  I deleted some of the worst comments, along the lines of 

Fuck off and die, scum
You're just trying to make money. Your video editing skills are shit, just kill yourself you piece of shit.  (Of course I am trying to make money you fucking moron!).  Wink Wink.

The overall consensus is that Black Pill is FACT and everything contrary is COPE.  

I know what it's about.  Misery loves company, so these weak pathetic men give up and then gain base pleasure from considering themselves superior to men like me because they have "secret knowledge" that I don't and know how the world REALLY works.  Clearly, the majority are Gamma Males.

I've included the video here, and yes I'm not a Hollywood film maker.  Fuck it, it's only Jewtube, and I knew it would attract a lot of hate.

Question : Do you encounter many of these despairing little pussies in your life? Are you one yourself (if so stick around, this forum will help you).   What is your reaction to them?

Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
“Doom, despair, cowardice”
Thanks for this critical message.
I've heard a number of younger guys concede defeat after watching too much doom material. The danger is isolation, mental negativity, and perhaps, suicide.

Put down the statistics, get away from the internet and enjoy life, hurtling through your mistakes and successes with a determination to learn.

Life is too short anyway, and I'd rather regret the things I did rather than what I didn't.
Black Pill, is that the belief that everything is pointless and the glass is always half empty?

For goodness sake, why would anyone listen to such miserable thinking that would get anyone down? Positive vibes only please!
Preach it Steve! These black pill faggots have been swarming the Internet for the past three years or so, shitting up every place they go. What sucks is that they are EXACTLY the kind of people who have no lives except the Internet and thus have time to try spreading their toxicity 24/7 to all potential people vulnerable to their message. Thank you for making this.

Hell, notice how your vid is around 25% dislikes. Unlike many other groups, those fags live on YouTube and thus will aggressively go after anyone who contradicts their Elliott-Rodger-in-training mentality.
(01-01-2020, 07:24 PM)NYC Renaissance Wrote: Preach it Steve! These black pill faggots have been swarming the Internet for the past three years or so, shitting up every place they go. What sucks is that they are EXACTLY the kind of people who have no lives except the Internet and thus have time to try spreading their toxicity 24/7 to all potential people vulnerable to their message. Thank you for making this.

Hell, notice how your vid is around 25% dislikes. Unlike many other groups, those fags live on YouTube and thus will aggressively go after anyone who contradicts their Elliott-Rodger-in-training mentality.
[Image: 1uf9v8.jpg]
(11-05-2019, 07:23 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: I've made one or two videos on Youtube about the Black Pill.  My intention was to siphon off some traffic for that keyword and see if I could get some onto my side.  Why not?

I did not anticipate the number of Blackpillers, nor their vitriolic response to my well intentioned video.  I deleted some of the worst comments, along the lines of 

Fuck off and die, scum
You're just trying to make money. Your video editing skills are shit, just kill yourself you piece of shit.  (Of course I am trying to make money you fucking moron!).  Wink Wink.

The overall consensus is that Black Pill is FACT and everything contrary is COPE.  

I know what it's about.  Misery loves company, so these weak pathetic men give up and then gain base pleasure from considering themselves superior to men like me because they have "secret knowledge" that I don't and know how the world REALLY works.  Clearly, the majority are Gamma Males.

I've included the video here, and yes I'm not a Hollywood film maker.  Fuck it, it's only Jewtube, and I knew it would attract a lot of hate.

Question : Do you encounter many of these despairing little pussies in your life? Are you one yourself (if so stick around, this forum will help you).   What is your reaction to them?

You talk about MGTOWs which for 99% of them I agree are toxic low quality men. But what do you think  about Turd Flinging Monkey (the last one that I have listened to)